Subject: [Leica] Paging Tina Manley - LUF book
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:56:48 +0000

Jeff, glad to hear I was not alone. Sorry, that should have read, my
commiserations on not being selected.

Almost all the judging was anonymous - I was the only person who knew who
had submitted what. Part of me wishes that the book had been under 100
photographs as I think it would have been even stronger if that had been the
case. However the good thing is that we've already raised 7,250 GBP - that's
around 11,000 USD - so as far as I'm concerned that's a great success!

Steve

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Paging Tina Manley - LUF book)