Subject: [Leica] LUG wiki
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:25:51 -0500

Since members of the LUG seems to run across the same problems every so
often, I thought I could start of wiki as an experiment for the collective
wisdom of the LUG.

<http://www.aotera.org/wiki/leica/index.php/Main_Page>

It's a wiki so you are welcome to peruse the contents (if any :) anonymously
or contribute. To contribute, please create an user account. You will be
sent an confirmation email with an URL.

My first contribution is on how to backup your Mac.

<http://www.aotera.org/wiki/leica/index.php/Backing_up_your_Mac>

The machine it is running on is not the fastest computer. If this turns out
to be very popular, I will find a faster home for it.

Contributed content is governed by a variant of the Creative Commons license.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG wiki)