Subject: [Leica] Be's Soccer Game
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:47:29 -0500

So, check my thinking here.

I used auto white balance and got variable results--guess i may have somehow
affected what was hitting the blue window sensor

so, if  i shoot a graycard, and set balance accordingly manually, it will
give me a metadata tag that will make the LR import consistent?

ric

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Be's Soccer Game)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Be's Soccer Game)
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Be's Soccer Game)