Subject: [Leica] IMG: Occasional Friday Flower - Jim N.
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:10:04 +0430

Jim - just what I am looking for .... spring flowers.  Thank you .....
remember all that discussion about snow a couple of weeks ago! In
Kabul it is also getting warmer, but no flowers as yet.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Occasional Friday Flower - Jim N.)