Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kabul Park, People & War
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, it seems that the webmail interface for my mailserver considers
anything in brackets to be HTML tags.  Invalid tags, like 'unbreakable'
photo links, simply drop out. Now that I know what it's doing I can work
around it.  Of course this means that you guys have to follow Hugh's lead
and post work that makes it worth the trouble.  ;->

Just one of the nuisances of working in the field.  Minor, but useful to
know about.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...