Subject: [Leica] international shoot a roll of film day
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:03:33 -0500

What with one thing and another and the other stuff I didn't get to
shoot film yesterday...

But I did post a few things from last week, made the new toy I'm busy
playing with.  This is about as non-Leica as you can GET, except for
the "God this thing is FUN" part.

http://rcmckee.com/wandering

--
R. Clayton McKee                            http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                               voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                    cell number on request
The only guidebooks worth reading begin with the phrase
    "When you get to the end of the paved road, continue..."

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] international shoot a roll of film day)