Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:05:32 -0400

> To the degree that thorns such as this fellow can ultimately make matters
> worse for the rest of the photographers in pursuit of his own interests, he
> isn't doing the rest of the practitioners a service. I'm glad he's not a
> dentist. His constitutional rights of freedom of expression might be a
> little
> rough on his patients.

You would think it would be in the photographers interest then to have him
out of the way?
Except that you'll find photographers will defend him till the end I wonder
why?  The practice of Photography. Free speech.
They don't get to  decide who's cool enough to be allowed to photograph and
who is not.

I'm wondering if this is the single  least tasteful unconscionable post I've
ever read on the lug ever.  If not it comes close.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)