Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:08:26 -0500

To the degree that thorns such as this fellow can ultimately make matters
worse for the rest of the photographers in pursuit of his own interests, he
isn't doing the rest of the practitioners a service. I'm glad he's not a
dentist. His constitutional rights of freedom of expression might be a
little rough on his patients.