Subject: [Leica] Being a fly on the wall
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:27:30 -0400

Garry Winogrand drove up and took the pictures out of his car window; He
didn't bother to get out.

Folks, what is this? What do you think he could possibly be doing besides
what you see on the Flickr pages? If he's running up to young women and
pointing his big Canon down their shirts and snapping away, that would be
harrassment and he would be subject to arrest but even the cops and the
frightened barristas haven't claimed this. What do you think the guy is
doing that is making it "so hard for the rest of us"? He's taking pictures
is all.