Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Moving On Up
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:46:50 -0400

Thanks, Frank!  No, that's a storage shed.  We're" living" in our house 20
miles away, but spending every waking hour at the farm.  As soon as we get
power and water back at the farm, we'll be back living there. Today was
especially long - starting at 4:30 this morning and getting back at 9:30
tonight.  I'm ready for bed!

Tina