Subject: [Leica] HCB wannabes
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 21:55:18 -0400

I think it's terrible that everybody has gotten so paranoid about
photographers.  If I was in a public park with my children and someone came
up and started photographing them, I would just be flattered that they
thought my kids were cute!  Maybe living in the South is different.  We
would probably strike up a conversation starting with who we were kin to and
where we go to church.  We would discover that we are second cousins, twice
removed, and our pastor's son married their granddaughter.   I'm just not
naturally suspicious of anybody.  Nobody has ever questioned me when I'm out
photographing in public places.  I know there are bad people out there, but
there are a whole lot more really nice ones and some of them are even
photographers!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP