Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:54:52 +0100
References: <43d2b9bb1003180905j54f232f3ufe932baf6a42f069@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20100318125223.032aa818@med.cornell.edu> <19b6d42d1003181754jc7c3471xa14c2972237bdbcc@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20100319112306.0352fe40@med.cornell.edu> <06855D1CED284CE59443FF58D87C39A4@syneticfeba505> <D848F898-8994-49A4-87CF-487BAB9D1C92@mac.com> <3B9A2883FE274FBD9FB838EC874FF72D@syneticfeba505> <6B860CFB-0BEA-4045-A068-FAFE6461132B@gmail.com> <A607ED31-48F4-4DF4-B804-02BDE05EE0E1@gmail.com>

Thank you Jeffery,

You are very kindf and made me laught. Sometimes I had some problems,
not big, I've tried to arrange as well as possible...., but I'm not
absolutely invisible, just I try to be discret and fast...., it could
be amazing be invisible...

Thank you,
Cheers
Lluis

El 20/03/2010, a las 23:27, Jeffery Smith escribi?:

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Beware HCB Wannabes)