Subject: [Leica] HCB Wannabes
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:47:35 -0400 (EDT)

Oliver Bryk wrote:

with almost daily reports of pedophilia and/or
child abduction, as well as the proliferation of photographs on the web for
unsavory purposes, some restrictions may be the lesser evil in some
situations.
<<<

I believe part of the problem is that we have much better access to
information than in years past.  Child abduction and pedophilia are not new;
what's new is that with near-instant access to events in many parts of the
world we can now hear of many more incidents than in the past.  The number
or rate of these crimes may or may not have changed, but access to
information about them certainly has changed.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] HCB Wannabes)