Subject: [Leica] judith....
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 02:39:31 -0400

You're showing a bit of a tin ear there Ted. Or you didn't read back far
enough. I never doubted. I ENTHUSIASTICALLY brought it up in response to
Steve's Leicaflex SL shot of Judith. And yeah, I want to see it. Makes tears
come to my eyes just thinking about it.

If you don't think a camera falling 25000 feet out of Phantom jet no less
and remaining intact is insane (as in Crazy Eddie prices, remember? Didn't
that guy end up starting a new far right party in Israel? Or maybe that was
Meir Kahane, and Crazy Eddie went to jail....anyway) that's just a normal
healthy minor disagreement.  Nothing to get stewed about.

Anyway it beats the stuff the Germans were dropping from planes thirty years
prior.