Subject: [Leica] A question on LR v PS
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:42:48 -0400

Many many thanks to all for comments and pointers. I profile you all and do
some levels too with much affection and admiration. Now I want to catalogue
you all and send you to the web.

Speaking of which, here's another weird thing: whenever I open Flickr now,
it's in Chinese. I musta hit something but I don't know what.