Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Poetry in Motion
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:25:44 -0400

I had some friends who used to shoot capoeira but then their veins all
collapsed and they got ridiculous staph infections and their baby almost
died of malnutition and ended up in foster care and --

what is capoeira? Sounds portuguese by which I mean Brazilian.

Very cool pictures. Film? Full frame digital? Whaa?

There's one senorita as Lluis would say who reminds me that I am frigging
old. It's like she's calling it out. It's part of the beat.