Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Poetry in Motion
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:36:43 -0700

Afro-Brazilian martial arts / dance / sing / drum thing. Lots of fun. If I
don't do Tai Chi, I may pick it up.

How can you be *old* when you have a baby in stroller!!

They all sing and drum at times.

Full Frame Tri-X!! Really. I just downloaded a Tri-X preset and converted
them. Check them again and let me know whether you like them better.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>