Subject: [Leica] Beware HCB wannabes
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:16:15 -0400

I only shoot on the streets with people around when I have my kids
with me.  They are a useful buffer against the paranoids.  Only the
Hasidic mothers seem at all concerned.  IF I don;t have my kids with
me I'm usually pointing my camera at some thing on the sidewalk or a
shadow on a wall.  I likely come across as "crazy" or a private
investigator.  That's why I need a vest with neon letters "ARTIST"
across the back.