Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:15:19 -0400

I just joined the LUG gallery and added my first pic.
An amazing feet but I somehow pulled it off this time. I think I tried
before.

A self portrait taken in my first apartment on Fr?d?ric Douglas Circle here
in Manhattan Tue, Nov 21, 2006. Its a scan they made when I brought my film
in which was Xp2.
I didn't see the spot where you are supposed to put that info in.
But I'll figure it all out in the next day or so.
I think its in there loose without being in a folder. that I'll figure out.

So know you're going to know where I been. That day or week. Or year.

I no longer slick my hair like that but am a long hair. Again.
It all goes full circle in the end.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs)