Subject: [Leica] On the Lug Gallery is Rabs
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:35:57 -0500

Hey Mark,

Nice job with the self-portrait.

Now, a couple of hints from an old guy, since Ted is not commenting much
these days.

1. Run it through PhotoShop and do a left/right flip.  This will get the
camera properly oriented.

2.  To add data about the image, while you are logged in, click on "item
actions" and select "edit photo".  Go down to the large field labeled
"description" and enter the information you wish to add.  Then go to the
bottom of the page and click "save".

3.  If you want to flip the image and replace the current image, go to the
"edit photo" page once more, and, at the top, click on the "modify photo"
tab.  Go down to " reupload photo" and select your new image (which must
have the same name as the earlier upload), and upload the replacement image.

Now that you have found the path, we hope to see more of your work.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA