Subject: [Leica] R lens option for DSLR
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 06:49:22 +0100

Thank you for accurately describing my feelings about Rabs's comments,
Steve. "Mental masturbation" is very accurate, especially given that he does
not own any of the cameras he feels so damn competent to comment on. He also
cannot read, since the camera I left at home was an M8 (which he also hates
despite never having had one) and not an M9.

Besides, here is my little piece of heresy: the 1.7/20mm pancake is so good
that it is worth buying the GF-1 just for that.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain