Subject: [Leica] R lens option for DSLR
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:04:17 +0000

Hi Jayanand,
If you wast an as-good-as-it-gets-yet electronic viewfinder can I recommend
a G1 (or perhaps the new G2???) or GH1 if you want HD video and super-zoom
too?
The camera is not that much bigger, in effect, than the GF1 and the
viewfinder is built in and hence doesn't snag as you slide it into your
pocket, the swivelling lcd monitor it has on the back is handy too, but adds
a little to the bulk and makes it easy to protect the screen in the pocket.
I certainly would suggest you have a look at pictures on the internet to see
the difference.
An alternative is the Olympus E-P2 with its attached electronic viewfinder
which has in body stabilisation which works with the Panasonic 20mm f1.7
automatically and can be used with loads of different makes of lens with an
adapter and the focal length set manually.
I am very pleased with my GH1/20mm f1.7 combination.
cheers,
Frank