Subject: [Leica] Glacial Editing
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Socolow Carl)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:08:17 -0400

Like a glacier (whether advancing or retreating) I continue with
developing, editing, scanning and photoshopping pictures from my
neverending Mexico project. The last twelve in the Mexico gallery are
some of the new ones. I welcome comments and criticism and also
feedback on how the verticals are fitting on people's monitors and
whether they require too much or any scrolling to see them in their
entirety.

http://www.carlsandersocolow.com/mexico.html

Thanks for looking.

Carl Socolow