Subject: [Leica] California Travel Diary [img img img]
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:44:32 -0400

2010-03-25-09:50:31 Kyle Cassidy:
> 26 pages of words and images from last week in San Diego, including Clever
> Portraits and a shot of the San Andreas Fault from the air, cleverly
> compressed to about 5 mb
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/kyle-cassidy-san-diego-2010.pdf

I like the photos, and I must say I like the presentation (brought up
in a full-screen Mac "Preview" window) better than I like the vast
majority of attempts to show photos in a web browser.  You got to do
the layout you wanted, you embedded the photos at sufficient
resolution to actually see them well, and the transitions ((since
they're just page turns in an already-loaded document) are effortless
and immediate.

H'm.  PDFs, eh?

 -J