Subject: [Leica] OT: Another maybe not so stupid GH1 question
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:17:15 -0400

You wouldn't have to worry about that with a micro 4/3 lens like the 20mm
f/1.7

It's been a notorious problem that the lenses they said you could use in
autofocus mode,their own Four Thirds glass, has been so slow to autofocus
that some have given it up entirely.  I'm glas just in
justice-in-the-universe terms to hear they've addressed this in firmware.

It's not a panasonic to olympus problem though; it s 4/3 adapted to m4/3
problem.