Subject: [Leica] FS: mCoder
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:34:32 -0700

I found that I changed lens too often for the marks to be useful. It just
rubs off too easy for my use frequency. You get the full package, normally
for $75, but will let it go for $38. Comes with the template, a nice case,
and two markers. paypal fee and Shipping extra.

Great for M8 users! Code your lens for best effect.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>