Subject: [Leica] Expensive photo books
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 01:43:00 -0700

Michael Kenna has a limited edition "Wang Shen" (Yellow Mountain) book with
poems and 12 prints for a cool $8500.

There is a special edition of the proof sheets of Robert Frank's "America"
from Japan. Only problem is you have to buy the entire set of other books
from the publisher, for a total of $7000+.

I told my kids that if I croak, do not throw out the books, some of them may
be worth something. The Decisive Moment (not in great condition), the Don
Hong-Oai, etc.

I think someone says that with the right books, they appreciate even more
than Leica gears! I buy them to read though.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>