Subject: [Leica] OT: Another maybe not so stupid GH1 question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:43:38 -0500

quite so - and the maximum shutter speed
is determined by how much pressure you can instantly deliver to the
bulb.

slow steady pressure delivers slower shutter speed.

when you take your thumb off the release hole at the top of the bulb
the shutter will remain open for focusing or long exposures.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com