Subject: [Leica] NYLUG ... photoethnography
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:55:33 -0500

I'm sure sorry that I sold my CL. I always thought that a small RF of its
type would be made in the future, but it never happened. I had major
problems with mine jamming, and I got frustrated and unloaded it. Now I
peruse ebay and wonder if it wouldn't be better to get a small digital body
that will take a Leica lens.

Jeffery