Subject: [Leica] How healthy is street photography? ... How about car photography? [IMGs]
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:48:44 -0400

Now that I've moved to the suburbs after 35 years in NYC I'm discovering a
new genre (for me): car photography. I really enjoy it. It's totally
dangerous of course but i try to be smart, you know, within the boundaries
of being stupid. I miss having streets on which to do street photography.

Here are some car images though:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/toast+eatin_+bog+man/car+photography/