Subject: [Leica] How healthy is street photography? one more answer
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:24:22 +0200

After deep thinking, I've tried to come up with an answer to the
intial question raised in the subject.

IMHO Street Photography is a very hazardous occupation,
notwithstanding legal proceedings, you risk your life through
muggings, air pollution, mad cars, old ladies' black leaden handbags
retaliating with a vengeance, etc.
On the other hand, it keeps you fit if you walk long enough, daily.

I don't know what the balance is.
So as a precautionary measure I'm sticking to my computer and chat
with friends about beer, dogs, cats, etc.

Friday Flowers look safer, yet, there's pollens, pesticides, ant
bites, etc.
Beer?

Keep them coming ;-)
Philippe