Subject: [Leica] three questions: C41 b/w film; Mamiya DM22; why no US version of GF1 w 20mm kit?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:59:39 -0500

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at
rabinergroup.com>wrote:

> To then bring the stuff you shoot with it into Walgreens is a joke.

Mark, the local Walgreens runs a Fuji Frontier Machine that will process a
roll of C41 as nicely as if I sent it off.  The difference is several days
and several dollars.

As far as I know there is no C41 custom processing left in my Louisiana
since Katrina, and very litle in Texas; but then that was my point  C41 is
going away, you can barely find the film, much less the processing.

I'd bet  I couldn't find more than three C41 emulsions for sale in town
today.

Mostly available?  One time use cameras.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com