Subject: [Leica] three questions: C41 b/w film; Mamiya DM22; why no US version of GF1 w 20mm kit?
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:10:11 -0400

Raaaaabbbss:

<<you're spending huge time and
effort and money getting just the right lens cap and neck strap from that
guy you know in Switzerland And just the right lens and camera not the
obvious choice but the exquisite over the top cash value low tech choice.>>>

WTF you talking about bro?

I never paid more than $400 for a camera (G!, used, with lens) and never
more than $250 for a lens including my Leica's and I buy filters and caps
from B&H used desk for $2 and I never bought no strap.

So again, I axe you: who do you think you're addressing?

I took my first rolls of Tri X to a beautiful eco-friendly pro lab near 23rd
st for $17 a roll but I realized until I'm taking pictures good enough to
desrve that treatment it's a pretense to be going to that lab. Like a cop
buying Alden's to walk the beat.

So, once again, the cloud are rent, and on this day of the Passover of the
Lord, God doth say: Lighten Up Dude.

I put some Rotinol on my door just in case.