Subject: [Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:17:51 -0400

> Talk about the system you like, not the technologIES that makes it
> possible...
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i at earthlink.net

My point you may or not agree with I'm not sure  is the "technology" of
which we are speaking is the digital camera in which there are several
technologies  in it one of which the sensor itself.
If we can pin point the difference between two cameras in terms of its
results we are looking at tracing it to what we think is the sensor we may
be wrong. It could not be the sensor we are looking at but the total effect
of the sensor working with the total photo electronic system.
And again if about all the cameras are CMOS now than in those terms it looks
like it would have to be a pretty superior sensor.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)
Reply from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)