Subject: [Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:42:20 -0400

> Why? It could be a price factor. Or convenience. Or any other reason
> other than quality.
>
> All the best from the south of France!
>
> Tarek

Yes but that's what best means. Best for the job at hand.
A sensor could be superior to CMOS but cost a million dollars it takes it
out of the conversation I think. Nobodies going to be using it except NASA
and the NSA.
But the best sensor for high end consumer and pro digital cameras would seem
to be CMOS at this point. As that's what they all are.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor)