Subject: [Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..Left footed?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:00:24 -0400

> Le 31 mars 10 ? 15:37, Doug Herr a ?crit :
>>  In my case it was like trying to dance with two left feet (no
>> offense to the left-footed among us).
>
> Try this Doug ;-)
> http://www.koreus.com/video/dahucapra-rupidahu.html
> In French, but with subtitles in English.
>
> Humour is based on shared knowledge, which adds up to the difficulty
> in an international environment.
> One can joke about every thing, but not with every one (P. Desproges).
> Bien amicalement
> Philippe
>
> NO ARCHIVE

If this is a discussion of the fine points of humor than we are way off
track.  "oh I'm just being funny and you don't get it" is just a lame
deflection.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..Left footed?)