Subject: [Leica] REAL LIFE TIME???????????? Vince Passaro ?..
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:32:14 -0400

Doug - Touche', very good.

And Richard, many thanks.

I just moved to the burbs last year and I still gauge the supermarkets out
here by estimating how many blocks long they are (3-4 city blocks is average
I'd say). And to go totally OT with Richard's remarks, if anyone who's
visiting New York wants to really get a feel for what life is like living
here get on the eastside or westside or queensbound or brooklynbound subways
around six in the evening. By that time of day in NY working people look
like they need to be hospitalized. The younger ones and ones without
children will often rally however and go out again later.

Vince