Subject: [Leica] Hwy 1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 20:51:58 -0400

> Mark William Rabiner writes in part:
>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:California_State_Route_1.svg
>

> In June 2006 we drove north up the exact route in Mark's referenced wiki
> primarily on the basis of the recommendation of other Lugger's. It is a
> great
> drive and one I've been wanting to do again both south and north.
>

> Wonderful twisty road with all kinds of scenery along the route. I shot
> lots
> of photos all the way up the coast only to have them all destroyer through
> an
> error in development by my film processor. Same guy screwed up half of the
> rolls I shot of my eldest daughter's high school graduation photos. He
> retired
> to sell motorcycles.
>

> Greg Lorenzo
>
> Calgary, Canada

I processed my Panatomic X as reversal in a Kodak reversal kit and it didn't
work. Taught me a lesson. I lost many many shots which would have been a
part of my life all these years. No more experimenting on important stuff.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Hwy 1)