Subject: [Leica] Hwy 1
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:25:17 -0600

Mark William Rabiner writes in part:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:California_State_Route_1.svg

In June 2006 we drove north up the exact route in Mark's referenced wiki
primarily on the basis of the recommendation of other Lugger's. It is a
great drive and one I've been wanting to do again both south and north.

Wonderful twisty road with all kinds of scenery along the route. I shot lots
of photos all the way up the coast only to have them all destroyer through
an error in development by my film processor. Same guy screwed up half of
the rolls I shot of my eldest daughter's high school graduation photos. He
retired to sell motorcycles.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

inbox.