Subject: [Leica] widest lens used?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 04:58:37 -0400

> Yep! No longer mint, but my favourite lens.
> Frank
>
> On 2 Apr, 2010, at 04:11, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>>> The most used WA by far is my oldish 35mm f1.4 Aspherical.
>>> Frank
>>

>> You mean its a hand ground Aspherical not a mold made ASPH?!?
>>
>> [Rabs]
>> Mark William Rabiner

Erwin said it was better I'm pretty sure I recall and I believed him.
A guy I walked around Wetzlar and Cologne with from Belgium had one. It was
his only lens. It was very cool. I was completely intimidated. He said he
got a great deal on it. He did a shot of me going over a bridge at night in
Wetzlar doing a screaming imitation of a painting by Edvard Munch. With that
lens.

Kind of like this only wearing glasses and less yellow in the skin tones.
- notice the converging aspherics.
http://tinyurl.com/clpwtw

Making a total ASPH out of myself.

Here's one for coloring.