Subject: [Leica] widest lens used?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:18:26 -0700

I used to use a 21 S/A on an M4 (black enamel), religiously.
I had 15mm, during the film days. I used mainly for crowd shots, until the
body it was on wore out, By then it was time to move over to digital and it
wouldn't of worked on anything available then.
With the Leicaflex, R-6 and R-E, I used the 19mm fairly regularly. But I
used the 35mm 'Cron more.
On my Rollei, I used the 40mm S/A constantly, now it's the 60mm.
With my LTM, the 21 C/V has been ok, though it takes a back seat to the
3.5cm Summaron. I tried the 2.8cm Hektor, with little success. For those who
can use it well, they have my deepest respect.
On my Canon, the 10-17 zoom fisheye has weathered 3 bodies. Can't say enough
good things about it.
S.d.