Subject: [Leica] Puppy Love... & others
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:03:31 +0100

"Lluis Ripoll Querol" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com> wrote

I've never heard before about the Iskra, I like very much the B&W you
reached, as well the picture. I follow all your excellent postings,
but I not comment all, Thanks for your continuous effort posting and
sharing your excellent work.
<<<<

El 02/04/2010, a las 4:23, Jim Shulman escribi?:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/puppy+love+sm.jpg.html

Have to second Lluis on that. I don't have much time to comment either these
days but do appreciate the excellence of some of the photographs put up by
various Luggers on the web.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry