Subject: [Leica] Maybe topic change ... going digital....Re: M7/MP only 5% of US Leica Sales...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:39:37 -0700

Somewhat unfair comparison because if you shoot film, generally you are more
concern about the cost and shoot less.

Is it better to shoot more or shoot less? Who knows. Everyone has to make
their own justification.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>