Subject: [Leica] Friday Rabsflower yellow and gray
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 02:46:46 -0400

I like Moholy-Nagy very much though I remember he also did some stuff more
in the classical French street style of Kertesz and Ilse Bing and Brassai
(three Hungarians and a German) plus to a lesser degree HCB -- the style
dating back to Atget. (They all ended up in Paris round 1925 to 1930, I
think and Atget died somewhere in that period.)  The M-N Bauhaus things look
more Surreal, kind of like Man Ray but earlier.