Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds and IMAGE STABILIZATION
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 19:02:52 -0400

In the testing I did with Helen's E3 Oly, the IS improved the image of
hand held shots at almost any shutter speed even with wide angle lenes. I
was astounded. The only situation the camera performed better without IS
was on a tripod, where it seemed to be searching for movement. Olympus
agreed. Only turn off IS when shooting from a fixed base such as a tripod.