Subject: [Leica] Deer and Goose
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 05:43:49 -0400

> I was shocked at how much cost of pet hospitalization had gone up in the
> last
> decade here. In the end it was irrelavant as the gold in the world can't
> make
> a difference if you have a hopeless/terminal case.
>
> Between the horrific heartache and financial cost no more pets for me
> without
> pet health insurance coverage.
>
> Greg Lorenzo
> Calgary, Canada

A very trying time I've been through three times at least many of my Leica
friends knew my critters I held on to all of them too too long. I don't seem
to learn that lesson.
If I ever get another one before they're weaned they sign a AMD.
And guess what!? I'm going to actually tell you want an AMD is.  That's no
fun!
It's an advance medical directive . Which  stands for "unplug me please".

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner