Subject: [Leica] Lightroom newbie
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 15:14:08 -0400

I'll respond to the list cause its a question that someone using any digital
camera might ask. Lightroom and the Camera Raw function in Photoshop
automatically detect the camera type from the file's EXIF so you don't have
to do anything to set it up for your camera.

You can, if you do not lie Adobe's profile for your camera, create your own
profile for it to be used by Lightroom and Photoshop. If you use one of
these custom profiles, then you do need to manually choose it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography