Subject: [Leica] Kisatchie Bayou
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:36:55 -0400

Sonny,

The photo is beautiful but is ruined by excessive JPEG compression
artifacts. I save mine at quality level 10 in Photoshop's regular Save
command, or 90 in the Save For Web command in Photoshop. Much less, and you
start seeing the blocky artifacts that show up in your pic of the  Kisatchie
Bayou, which obscure fine detail.

I wish we had pretty streams like that up here in northern Indiana.
--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Kisatchie Bayou)