Subject: [Leica] Shiny Screen iMac Calibration Question
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:30:53 +0200

Hi Richard,

Nathan and me we have the same iMac shiny monitor as you, mine is 24"
because I don't know why but when I've compared the monitors on the
shop it seems to me that the 24" gave better resolution. I agree about
darkening the room, but I don't use the iMac calibration, I've made my
own, but I'm not able to tell you the adjustments I do...

I'm not an expert, for me the question would be if the pictures posted
by Nathan or by me seems correct to your eye. What I've do is correct
the colors or B&W tryng on real images

If some one answer your questions, this will be interesting for me too.

Saludos
Lluis

El 05/04/2010, a las 21:17, Richard Taylor escribi?: