Subject: [Leica] Credit Card Fraud
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:13:01 -0400

Robert,

What really happened: first you put in $5 worth of "Plus" at the gas
station; picked up some white socks at Wal-Mart, and then a small bottle of
port at the liquor store.  You ARE an outlaw man.

Vince

PS Good thing Marty got in that thing about the Leica shop or we'd be
floating down the mighty OT River brothers.